Travel is definitely in the air in 2023. This year brings with it a list of long weekends for our travel escapes! Planning a holiday can be a tedious process from browsing travel websites, to checking reviews and downloading multiple apps and so on. With WhatsApp, curating your travel itineraries can be made so much easier.
Here is a list of long weekends in 2023 that will help you plan your vacations for the next few months in advance:
- March: Holi & Women’s day, 8th March (Wednesday)
- June: Good Friday, 7th June (Friday) and Bari-Eid and 29th June (Thursday)
- August: Independence day, 15th August (Tuesday), Onam, 29th August (Tuesday), and Raksha Bandhan, 30th August (Wednesday)
- October: Gandhi Jayanti, 2nd October (Monday) and Dussehra, 24th October (Tuesday)
- November: Guru Nanak Jayanti, 27th November (Monday)
- December: Christmas, 25th December (Monday)
Here are some local travel curators who use the WhatsApp Business App which is a free to use App and built with the small business owner in mind. WhatsApp Business makes interacting with customers easy by providing tools to automate, sort and quickly respond to messages. It’s also intended to feel and work just like WhatsApp. Say Hi to them on their WhatApp numbers listed below and they can help plan your next holiday:
- Tanveer, from Gulmarg, J&K, owns an adventure tourism company called Go Gulmarg Adventures Say Hi to https://wa.me/+919622222461
Go Gulmarg Adventures are best when it comes to travelling and adventures. Go Gulmarg Adventures can help you with hotels, transportation, trekking, and camping facilities.
They offer different adventure packages with quality services and affordable prices in the market. You can browse through their Catalog on WhatsApp to know more!
- Edy Rodriguez of Octopus Surf, a Goa based surf school teaching people how to surf safely in the waters. With Octopus Surf, you get to experience Goa the unusual way. Say Hi to https://wa.me/+917507808400 and get all the details. What’s more, a part of the proceeds go towards the welfare of animals in Goa!