Flipkart Wholesale launches summer campaign ‘Maha Munafa Utsav’ for members Scheduled from May 20-31, 2022,

Spread the love

 Flipkart Wholesale, the digital B2B marketplace of India’s home-grown Flipkart Group, today announced the launch of its summer campaign ‘Maha Munafa Utsav’ with an aim to enhance savings for their members. Scheduled to start from May 20 – May 31, 2022, across all 28 stores and online channels, the campaign aims to provide several exclusive and exciting deals to Flipkart Wholesale members across a variety of quality products and categories. As part of the campaign, Flipkart Wholesale will be running several offers such as Flash Sale, Dhamaka Deals, Online Exclusive, Cat level Basket Offer- (Ecom), Brand Bill Busters, Welcome offer and Case pack offers across categories including staples, personal care, dairy & fresh, home care, packaged foods, and beverages.
Recently, Flipkart Wholesale concluded its week-long campaign, Vyapari Diwas – a flagship sale event dedicated to the MSME and kirana members. With the tagline ‘undekhe unsune offers’, the company witnessed close to 45% of its members in Hyderabad making purchases through the online channel while the remaining 55% walked into the physical stores to make the most of the sale. Categories such as beverages, condiments, spices & dry fruits, and personal care recorded highest purchases.
FlipkartWholesale’s technology prowess and deep market understanding enables a holisticand a meaningful growth ecosystem for kiranas and MSME. Through the platform’s extensive network, SME brands gain visibility and access to a pan-India marketplace. 
To know more about Maha Munafa Utsav, please visit here


Spread the love
Ad Widget

Recommended For You

About the Author: mundadugu_english

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *